27 Jun 2011 08:19:00
24 June, 2012Notepad++'s Shell Extension (Explorer's context menu) has been worked to fix Window 8's Computer manager's crash.
28 May, 2012In this version, xml matching tags highlighting performance issue has been fixed. Several minor issues are enhanced and fixed as well.
20 May, 2012Notepad++ website was defaced on the 12th May.
Only the site's database was compromised, the release binaries are untouched.
02 May, 2012La France a besoin de lui.
Faites comme moi - Votez pour Chuck Norris !
22 April, 2012Au 1er tour de la présitentielle, les français ont perdu. Le Front National a obtenu 18% des voix :
Près de 2 personnes sur 10 votent pour l'extrême droite en 2012. La France sera t-elle gouvernée par les fachistes dans 10 ans?
17 April, 2012
Several critical bugs are fixed in this release. Besides the most important update In v6.1.1 is the enhancement of the license. Such enhancement will protect Notepad++ users from downloading bundled Notepad++ with the other Adware / spyware / crapware.
The project license is always GPL, but the definition of "derived work" is more accurate to avoid Notepad++ to be bundled and distributed with the parasite software by the malicious websites.
09 April, 2012Fixed bugs in version 6.1:
- Fix search/replace bug while Document Map is opened.
- Fix User Defined Language syntax highlighting problem while Document Map is opened.
- Fix showing Chinese characters problem while Document Map is opened.
- The old behaviour of comment/uncomment without selection is restored.
- Fix selecting all the text in document map while clicking on its dialog caption.
26 March, 2012In release 6:
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions) is supported.
- Add Document Map feature (via Menu View->Document Map).
- Enhance the loading performance for the large file.
29 February, 2012In order to help TuxFamily Project to continue and then Notepad++ can benefit from their services, all the donation to Notepad++ will be redirected to tuxfamily.org for 1 month (from the 1st March to 31 March).