[BUG] file can not be saved with "folder as workspace" open
This issue do not always happen.
- fold with many files in “folder as workspace”.
- 20+ files opening currently.
- using notepadd++ edit “.html” file.
copy text then paste it to a new file.
the new file can’t be saved.
if close notepad++, then open it again, there is nothing in the new file.
Issue can be reproduced using steps bellow:
with “Folder as Workspace” open.
- File -> New
- Type some text in the new file.
- Press “Ctrl + S” to save file, name file as “aaa.html”
- After step 3, texts typed into “aaa.html” can’t be saved even press “ctrl + s”.
- I need to close notepadd++ , then reopen it again to make it work normally.