My number "0" is not displaying properly in Notepad++
Hey, I freshly installed Notepad++ and somehow my "0"s are little faces, only in Notepad++.
If I copy and paste the same text here, the 0s are normal:
Please help :/ The settings are pretty hard to understand (just starting out)
Notepad++ v6.9.2 new features and bug-fixes:
- Add most wanted feature: Log Mornitoring (tail -f).
- Add new feature: Find in Finder.
- Fix status bar display bug in high dpi environment.
- Fix open in explorer problem while path contain unusual characters.
- Fix smart highlighter issue after zoom or code folding change.
- NppExport v0.2.8
- Plugin Manager 1.3.5
- Converter 3.0
- Mime Tool 1.9
Goto Settings->Style Configurator
Select Global Styles under language
select Default Style under style
Change the font. You should see the changes immediately.
If this solves the issue then the font which was used is broken.