Download Notepad++ v7.6.4
Release Date: 2019-03-06
Download 32-bit x86
Download 64-bit x64
Download source code
Notepad++ v7.6.4 enhancements & bug-fixes:
- Add Markdown in zip packages and fix Markdown not working in installer package of v7.6.3.
- Switch from certificate verification to hashes verification due to “Notepad++” is rejected by certification authority.
- Enhance User Defined Language System for supporting more than one UDL file. Here is new behaviour.
- Add “Remove Consecutive Duplicate Lines” feature to remove duplicate consecutive lines from whole document.
- Add new shortcut “shift + scroll” for horizontal scrolling.
- Add Stack Overflow as search engine.
- Add the capacity to rename non-existing document’s tab.
- Fixed file open hang issue in old style mode.
- Fix “Find in files” tab translation issue on initial dialog call.
- Fixed macro playback junk characters display issue on Find dialog.
- Ensure each recorded command is playable before playing to avoid exploit in hacking. (EURO-FOSSA)
- Enhance “Search on Internet” command to avoid command hijacked. (EURO-FOSSA)
- Fix buffer overrun in Print dialog. (EURO-FOSSA)
- Load nppPluginList.dll as resource instead of binary for the sake of security. (EURO-FOSSA)
- Check Updater’s integrity before its each launch to prevent from hijacking. (EURO-FOSSA)
- Fix stack buffer overflow in WordStyle dialog. (EURO-FOSSA)
- Fix stack buffer overflow issue on User Define Language dialog. (EURO-FOSSA)
- Prevent eventual DLL hijacking while loading plugins. (EURO-FOSSA)