27 Jun 2011 16:07:00
18 April, 2012
Several critical bugs are fixed in this release. Besides the most important update In v6.1.1 is the enhancement of the license. Such enhancement will protect Notepad++ users from downloading bundled Notepad++ with the other Adware / spyware / crapware.
The project license is always GPL, but the definition of "derived work" is more accurate to avoid Notepad++ to be bundled and distributed with the parasite software by the malicious websites.
10 April, 2012Fixed bugs in version 6.1:
- Fix search/replace bug while Document Map is opened.
- Fix User Defined Language syntax highlighting problem while Document Map is opened.
- Fix showing Chinese characters problem while Document Map is opened.
- The old behaviour of comment/uncomment without selection is restored.
- Fix selecting all the text in document map while clicking on its dialog caption.
26 March, 2012In release 6:
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions) is supported.
- Add Document Map feature (via Menu View->Document Map).
- Enhance the loading performance for the large file.
01 March, 2012In order to help TuxFamily Project to continue and then Notepad++ can benefit from their services, all the donation to Notepad++ will be redirected to tuxfamily.org for 1 month (from the 1st March to 31 March).
16 February, 2012Il y a beaucoup de sites parasites sur Internet, 01Net en fait partie. There are a lot of parasite/scam sites hosting modified softwares from the legitimate works of developers on Internet, 01Net is one of them.
22 January, 2012Although SOPA project has been put on hold, Internet censorship continues in USA territory.
05 January, 2012A security issue for loading plugins is enhanced in both Notepad++ and Plugin Manager 1.0.8 The project panel is improved.
25 December, 2011Use Notepad++ to make your business card
13 November, 2011A crash issue has been fixed in Notepad++ v220.127.116.11 .